POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: Subdivision Surface Suite! : Re: ANNOUNCE: Subdivision Surface Suite! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: Subdivision Surface Suite!
From: Ken
Date: 29 Aug 1999 01:35:19
Message: <37C8C65D.B9778F5D@pacbell.net>
Lance Birch wrote:

> Excellent idea!  MAX (yes sorry to say the forbidden word) has a plugin that
> does a similar thing and I use it for the same reasons.

  It has surprised me for years now that with all of the features available
in Pov modelling programs not one of then that I have evaluated has this
feature. AutoCad 14 has an internal sub division ability (factres command)
for rendering meshs but has no ability to export them this way.

> P.S.  I finally have some more time now to get to these NGs, so you'll hear
> a lot more of my usual dribble again.  ;)

Good things comes to thems that waits I supposed. (Good grammer eh !)

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: